Personal Information We CollectWe may collect the following types of personal information:
- Contact information (such as name, email address, or phone number)
- Demographic information (such as age, gender, or location)
- Payment information (such as credit card details)
- Usage information (such as how you use our products or services)
- Technical information (such as your IP address, device information, or browser type)
We may collect this information directly from you or from third-party sources.
How We Use Personal Information
We use personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide our products and services to you
- To communicate with you about our products and services
- To process payments and prevent fraud
- To improve our products and services
- To comply with legal obligations
We will only use your personal information for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason compatible with the original purpose.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may share your personal information with third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as payment processing, data analysis, or marketing. We only share the minimum amount of personal information necessary for the service provider to perform their services.
We may also disclose personal information if required by law or to comply with a court order or other legal process.
International Data Transfers
If we transfer personal information outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place to protect the privacy and security of the personal information.
You have the following rights regarding your personal information:
- The right to access your personal information
- The right to rectify inaccurate personal information
- The right to erasure of your personal information
- The right to restrict processing of your personal information
- The right to object to processing of your personal information
- The right to data portability of your personal information
To exercise your rights, please contact us using the contact details provided below.
We will retain your personal information for the duration necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it, including for the purpose of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing your personal information.